Job Openings
Thank you for expressing an interest in serving the students in our district as a professional staff member. You can be assured that your entire application for employment will be given serious consideration.  Please submit the following items for our review as soon as possible:
    • Complete the Mount Horeb Area School District Application Form for the position you are applying
    • Letter of Application
    • Official Transcripts; (needed for Administrative and Certified Positions)
    • Copy of your current professional licenses
    • The names, addresses and telephone numbers of at least three professionals in a position to judge your performance
    • Personal resume

Once the district has received all of the requested materials, members of the administrative staff will assess your credentials. It is your responsibility to check to see if your file is complete. A complete file is necessary for consideration as an eligible candidate. You may check your file status by calling our office at 608-437-2400.

If an opening exists for which you are qualified and are selected as a top candidate, an interview will be scheduled. Because of the large number of candidates we must process, it is not possible for us to notify every candidate of the status of our vacancy. Only candidates who have been interviewed will be notified when the appointment has been made.

Statement of Nondiscrimination
The Mount Horeb Area School District does not discriminate in employment against properly qualified and eligible individuals by reason of their age, race, creed, color, handicap, disability, marital status, sex, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, political affiliation, citizenship, membership in the national guard, state defense force, or any other reserve component of the military forces of the United States or Wisconsin, arrest record, or conviction record not substantially related to a person's job or activity in school.

Reasonable accommodations shall be made for qualified individuals with a disability or handicap.  If you need an accommodation, please contact the Human Resource.