Bus Route Information
The SNAKE route has been eliminated for 2015-2016 and has been absorbed by several other routes. Below are the routes and the stops:
Giraffe: Ravine and Shady Ct; Oak Tree Dr and Shady Ct; Nesheim Trl and Orchard Lane
Kangaroo: Main St and Orchard Ln
Lamb: Buechner Dr/Buechner Cir and Garfield St
Bear: Maple Ct/Maple Dr and Garfield St
Shark: Garfield St and Second St
Puppy: 4th and Lincoln St; 6th and Lincoln; 801 Lincoln St (8th and Lincoln); Lincoln St and Lincoln Ct
Middle School and/or High School students who live in a walk zone area within the Village of Mount Horeb are not eligible to ride the bus to school without a pass. If you would like to consider ridership for your child/children, a $200 family bus fee is required. This fee must be paid by the beginning of the school year, September 1, 2015. The bus fee is eligible for waiver if family income meets the free or reduced meal income requirements and a waiver request form is completed. Your child/children would still need to have a bus pass which you may pick up at the District Office or the Bus Garage. Upon receipt of the fee, a bus pass will be issued and your child's name will be added to the bus route. The bus pass must be presented at all times. Map of Bus Fee Areas within the Village
Following are the 2015-2016 Bus Route Information - Available late August
· The times listed are approximate times for student pick-up. It is important to have your child out at the bus stop 5 to 8 minutes prior to the listed time.
· If your child rides an Early Childhood route, Van route, Bus 42 (short bus) or St. Francis Cross Plains, please contact the Bus Garage for pick-up times. 608-437-2400, ext. 1252.
· Food or drink is not allowed on the bus.
· All food must be in sealed containers.
· Be courteous and respectful to the driver and other students.
· Remain seated at all times until the bus stops.
· Keep your hands and head inside the bus at all times.
· All route buses have video cameras for your safety.
· Report any bus incidents to the driver immediately.