Announcements

  • During the school year, newsletters will be available on or about the 15th of each month.
    Comments (-1)
  • School Year Hours
    Main Office 7am-3:45pm
       437-2400 x2000 
    Attendance Office 7:45am-4:00pm
       437-2400 x2111
    Athletic Office 8-3:45
       437-2400 x2110 
    Comments (-1)

Welcome!

 

GRADUATION INFORMATION

 
The weather report is 80% chance of heavy rains and thunderstorms on Friday and 20% of the same on Saturday. Due to the soaked grass surface that will not hold a sinking platform and the need for two days of set up, we cannot risk our equipment being outside even if it may be nice on Sunday. It takes a minimum of 8 hours for the technical setup outside. I wish we had a better forecast for the next few days, but the heavy rains we have already had, plus the potential for more causes us to setup for graduation INSIDE IN THE MAIN GYM. We will be able to get the chairs set up for student practice tomorrow morning. The rest of the setup will be all day Friday and Sunday morning.

 

Graduates will get 4 tickets each. Extra tickets will be turned back into me or at the door on Sunday. Students should arrive (to the 600 wing) between 2:15 p.m. and 2:30 p.m. unless they are here earlier for chorus or band. All ticket holders will enter first, starting about 2:15 p.m.. At 2:45 p.m. we will open up to those waiting, based on room. Overflow will be in the auditorium with a live feed from the gym. The graduates will march out of the gym and through the auditorium for overflow attendees after the ceremony while the class chosen song is played.

 

 

 

Upcoming Events

View Calendar