• Athletic-Physical Card and Alternate Year Card

    Below are the Physical Card and Alternate Year card for athletic participation at the Middle School and High School. These cards should be turned in to the main office in prior to your child participating in a sport. If it is a physical card year for your child, you need to turn in both the parent and medical permission. If it is an alternate year for your child, it is just the parent permission.  

    Physical Card- Parent permission

    Physical Card- Medical permission

    Alternate Year Card- Parent permission