Welcome!Beth Jauch - Transportation Administrative Assistant608-437-7056 firstname.lastname@example.orgJustin Harris - Transportation Coordinator608-437-7057 email@example.comBus Route InformationMiddle School and/or High School students who live in a walk zone area within the Village of Mount Horeb are not eligible to ride the bus to school without a pass. If you would like to consider ridership for your child/children, a $200 family bus fee is required. The bus fee is eligible for waiver if family income meets the free or reduced meal income requirements and a waiver request form is completed and approved.Your child/children would still need to have a BUS PASS which you may pick up at the District Office or the Bus Garage. Upon receipt of the fee, a bus pass will be issued and your child's name will be added to the bus route. The bus pass must be presented at all times.General Information
· The times listed are approximate times for student pick-up. It is important to have your child out at the bus stop 5 to 8 minutes prior to the listed time.
· If your child rides an Early Childhood route, Van route, Bus 42 (short bus) or St. Francis Cross Plains, please contact the Bus Garage for pick-up times.Bus Riding Expectations
Please complete this form to request a bus (Internal Use Only): Bus Trip Request Form
- Food or drink is not allowed on the bus.
- All food must be in sealed containers.
- Be courteous and respectful to the driver and other students.
- Remain seated at all times until the bus stops.
- Keep your hands and head inside the bus at all times.
- All route buses have video cameras for your safety.
- Report any bus incidents to the driver immediately.