Suggested Supply List
General- covers most classes.
Some courses have specific items not listed; teachers will inform students of those items the first week of school.
· Flash Drive – minimum 4 GB; recommended 8GB or higher
· Ear Buds
· Index cards – 3 x 5 and 4 x 6
· Spiral notebooks and Folders
· A few 3 ring binders (at least one 2”)
· Colored Pencils
· **DO NOT PURCHASE A HALLWAY LOCKER LOCK-You MUST purchase a school lock, good for all four years, online or at Welcome Back day. Used locks from siblings are fine as long as they are the school purchased lock. It is recommended that you buy a lock for your Physical Education locker. (Oversized locks may not fit.) A school issued lock will not be provided for PE.
· Algebra I or Geometry - Acceptable: TI-30 XIIS, however students taking math classes beyond Geometry may want to buy an advanced calculator like the TI-84 Color
· Algebra II, Pre-Calc or AP Calculus - TI-84 Color
· Shorts and T-Shirt
· Sweatpants and Sweatshirt (for outdoor weather, as needed)
· Gym shows with non-marking soles
· Lock for PE locker. Used locks may be purchased in HS office.
· Ceramics I and II - folder and smock
Art Metals and Glass - folder
· Standard Function Calculator