Suggested Supply List
General- covers most classes.
Some courses have specific items not listed; teachers will inform students of those items the first week of school.
· Flash Drive – minimum 4 GB; recommended 8GB or higher
· Ear Buds
· Index cards – 3 x 5 and 4 x 6
· Spiral notebooks and Folders
· Loose leaf paper for binders
· A few 3 ring binders (at least one 2”)
· Colored Pencils
· **DO NOT PURCHASE A HALLWAY LOCKER LOCK-You MUST purchase a school lock, good for all four years, at registration. Hand me downs locks from siblings are fine as long as they are the school purchased lock.
It is recommended that you buy a lock for your Physical Education locker if you have PE. (Oversized locks may not fit.) A school issued lock will not be provided for PE.
· TI-84 Color – recommended or TI-84 – is ok (Algebra II, Pre-Calculus or Calculus)
· TI-30 XS or TI-36X Pro (Algebra I, Geometry)
· Shorts and T-Shirt
· Sweats and Sweatshirt (for outdoor weather, as needed)
· Non-marking sole, gym shoes
· Lock for locker room
· Sketchbook (8 ½” x 11”)
· Pencils and Erasers
· For Jewelry Class – Binder with sleeves and Zipper
· For Ceramics Class – Plastic Bucket and Oversized Button-up Work Shirt
· Small Spanish to English dictionary
· Standard Function Calculator