High School Supply ListThis is a general list of items. Some teachers may have specific items that you will need to purchase; those items will be assigned the first week of the class.
· Flash Drive – minimum 4 GB; recommended 8GB or higher
· Ear Buds
· Index cards – 3 x 5 and 4 x 6
· Spiral notebooks and folders
· Loose leaf paper for binders
· A few 3 ring binders (at least one 2”)
· Colored Pencils
· DO NOT PURCHASE A HALLWAY LOCKER LOCK-You MUST purchase a school lock at registration. It is good for all four years. It is recommended that you buy a lock for your PE locker if you have PE. We will not be responsible for lost or stolen items. A school-issued lock will not be provided for PE.
· Algebra I or Geometry – Acceptable: TI-30 XIIS, however, students taking math classes beyond Geometry may want to buy an advanced calculator like the TI-84 color or TI-Inspire
· Algebra II, Pre-Calc or AP Calculus – TI-84 color or TI Inspire CX
· Shorts and T-Shirt
· Sweats and Sweatshirt (for outdoor weather as appropriate)
· Non-marking sole gym shoes
· Lock for locker room locker.
· Ceramics I and II – folder and smock
· Art Metals and Glass – folder
· Standard Function Calculator