Mount Horeb Area School DistrictStrategic Plan Approved April 2014
Our Future: Prepare. Learn. Lead.MISSION
The Mount Horeb Area School District, in partnership with the community, is dedicated to nurturing, educating and challenging our students; preparing and empowering them to be productive, responsible and self-fulfilled members of society.BELIEFS
GOALSAcademic: The school district will provide continuous improvement of student achievement through enhanced instructional supports (personnel, technology, finances), as shown by indicators developed by district staff.Technology: We will ensure all students and staff integrate technology that increases learning and productivity as measured by district developed indicators.Safety: Create an environment where all stakeholders are safe physically, emotionally, and socially as measured by district surveys and other data.BUILDING LEVEL GOALS -- Plan on a Page
- Children are the reason we are here.
- We believe in fostering communication through school and community partnerships.
- Everyone has a right to a safe and healthy environment –physical, social, and emotional.
- Everyone has the right to be treated with dignity.
- We believe in being respectful, responsible, and ready.
- All individuals are capable of growing and learning throughout their lifetime.
- We value team work and individual success.
- The school district, families, and community play a role in creating a positive culture of continuous learning.
- All individuals have the right to learn and be challenged.
- We believe in a purposeful, innovative approach that keeps pace with an ever-changing world.
- Students share in the accountability for their learning.